Tuesday, September 7, 2010

crossing gertrude

She's got her hand on the horn behind me. She wants to turn left but i'm going straight, and there's a stream of traffic. she just has to wait.

I've pulled back my mitten top and formed a middle finger before i've even turned around. Just wait.

Hand still hard on the horn.

She looks like a Collingwood supporter. maybe i should put my middle finger down and concede defeat, but she's riding that horn and i'm more stubborn this morning than i've felt in a long time, and let's face it, i barrack for the pies too, at heart.

the passenger door opens. wow. they really are Collingwood supporters. missing tooth. sunken cheeks, dark eye sockets. tracksuit. i really shouldn't be fucking with them on the corner of the flats like this.

"I wouldn't fuck ya with my dog's dick, ya ugly cunt."

There's a break in the traffic, and i'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment